Wellbeing in ECE
Health and safety standards are covered in detail in the licensing criteria for services, but sometimes you'll need to know more about a certain topic.
- Clean air at ECE services and kōhanga reo
- Keeping children safe in the sun
- Protect against whooping cough
- Food safety at ECE services and kōhanga reo
- Early identification of hearing, vision or other health problems
For more on the topic of wellbeing, read Te Whāriki (external link) .
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback