Engagement reports and discussion papers
Documents providing an update to the progress of the Education Funding Systems Review for 0-18 years
Advisory Group Report
The Advisory Group report is a summary of the views of the 18 sector representatives who were provided comment about the proposed changes to the way the education funding system operates.
Regional Feedback Summary
The Review of Education Funding Systems: Report on Regional Engagement [PDF, 1.1 MB] provides a summary of the feedback received from the series of regional engagement sessions held around the country – where sector representatives discussed the funding systems review.
The following background papers summarising each proposal were provided to the Advisory Group to help inform their discussions.
- Per-Child funding across schooling [DOCX, 872 KB]
- Child based funding in ECE [DOCX, 874 KB]
- Most at risk of educational under-achievement [DOCX, 934 KB]
- Funding to support small schools [DOCX, 871 KB]
- Funding for isolation across schooling and ECE [DOCX, 872 KB]
- School global budget concept [DOCX, 877 KB]
- Property and property-related services [DOCX, 888 KB]
- Private school funding [DOCX, 875 KB]
- Deloitte report on school expenditure and revenue [DOCX, 1.9 MB]
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback