Implementing the Health and Safety at Work Act – a guide for early learning services
Here you will find high-level information and tools to support you to understand the basic requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and its regulations, the key requirements of a health and safety system, and what you need to do to implement good health and safety practices.
You can download the full guide Implementing the Health and Safety at Work Act – a guide for early learning services [PDF, 946 KB].
Or select from the individual tools:
- Tool 1 - Checklist for engaging with workers on health and safety [PDF, 52 KB]
- Tool 2 - Health and safety representative list template [DOCX, 12 KB]
- Tool 3 - Health and safety committee agenda template [DOCX, 12 KB]
- Tool 4 - Health and safety committee meeting minutes template [DOCX, 11 KB]
- Tool 5 - Risk register template [DOCX, 17 KB]
- Tool 6 - Hazard checklist template [DOCX, 13 KB]
- Tool 7 - Risk management checklist [PDF, 51 KB]
- Tool 8 - Worker training and information checklist [PDF, 48 KB]
- Tool 9 - Worker health and safety training plan and record template [DOCX, 13 KB]
- Tool 10 - Injury and incident reporting checklist [PDF, 73 KB]
- Tool 11 - Injury and incident procedure flowchart [PDF, 49 KB]
- Tool 12 - Injury and incident record [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Tool 13 - Reporting notifiable events [PDF, 46 KB]
- Tool 14 - Injury and incident report template [DOCX, 12 KB]
If you have difficulty accessing these documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback