Education and Training Bill Regulatory Impact Assessments and Supplementary Analysis Report
A number amendments in the Education and Training Bill required a Regulatory Impact Assessment or Supplementary Analysis Report to be prepared.
The Education and Training Bill repeals the Education Act 1964 and the Education Act 1989 and ensures that we have a more accessible, simpler and easier to read new Act.
Regulatory Impact Assessments and Supplementary Analysis Report
- Review of Home-based Early Childhood Education: proposals for change [PDF, 8.7 MB]
- Clarification of the Education Review Office’s powers in respect of parent entities [PDF, 181 KB]
- Code of Conduct for School Boards of Trustees [PDF, 325 KB]
- Establishing dispute resolution panels [PDF, 485 KB]
- Giving Better Effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi [PDF, 639 KB]
- Power for the Minister to instruct the Secretary to appoint a Commissioner if a board of trustees election is declared invalid [PDF, 399 KB]
- Student loans and allowances [PDF, 114 KB]
- Creating a pathway for teachers without recent teaching experience to return to teaching [PDF, 130 KB]
- Network Planning in Early Learning [PDF, 460 KB]
- Improving the workability of the physical restraint legislative framework [PDF, 355 KB]
- Principal Appointment Eligibility Criteria [PDF, 464 KB]
- Board role in enrolment schemes [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Refocusing the role of school boards of trustees [PDF, 376 KB]
- Prohibiting the awarding of NCEA offshore [PDF, 2.5 MB]
- Strengthening the right to education by confirming the right to attendance [PDF, 4.4 MB]
- Making religious instruction opt-in [PDF, 2.2 MB]
If you have difficulty accessing these documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback