Information and advice for students, whānau, and the education sector.
Current Alert Level
He Pānui | Bulletins
- He Pānui Kōhungahunga | The Early Learning Bulletin
- The Ministry Bulletin for School Leaders | He Pitopito Kōrero
- COVID-19 bulletins for tertiary education providers and students
- Kia Manawaroa
Ministry of Education COVID-19 information
- Advice for early learning services
- Advice for schools/kura
- Advice for tertiary providers/whare wānanga
- Advice for tertiary students
- Advice for parents and whānau(external link)
- Workforce Wellbeing Package
- Face coverings guidance
- Additional funding for immediate costs due to COVID-19
- Advice for schools with international students
- COVID-19 and wellbeing
- Contact tracing
- Early Learning Sustainability Fund
- COVID-19 Urgent Response Fund
- Targeted support for at-risk ākonga
- Home learning
- Video conferencing options and guidance for early learning services, schools and kura
- Key contacts
We have summarised the existing health and safety requirements for each Alert Level into the relevant documents below:
As new information comes to hand, the information in this summary guidance might change. If this occurs, we will quickly advise you, update the summary guide for levels 1–4 and disseminate.
Our regional teams continue to be available to support you if you have any questions or concerns.
Flutracking is an online survey that asks if you have had a fever or cough in the last week and which can help us track COVID-19.
Registering online will help our surveillance efforts by providing early detection of community spread of the flu and also of COVID-19 symptoms.
This is a practical thing everyone can do to help us monitor flu and COVID-19 symptoms throughout NZ.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback