Information for students
Information on scholarships, getting financial help and information about further education study options.
Thinking about further education options?
- Which course where (external link) Information about tertiary education providers, qualifications and courses to help you make decisions about tertiary education. For those already studying at a tertiary institution who may want more information or for intending students and their family and whānau.
Funding your study
- Find out about student loans and allowances on the Studylink website (external link) and updates to student support in 2018.
- Fees free tuition (external link) - find out if you're eligibie in 2019 (includes industry training as well as provider based study)
- IRD has information about repaying your student loan (external link)
- Scholarships and financial help
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback