- Information we've released under the Official Information Act (1982)
- Secretary of Education disclosure of expenses
The Official Information Act enables all New Zealanders to request and receive information held by government officials and agencies.
For areas where there is a high degree of public interest, the Ministry may choose to publish the information via this section. Documents are available in Adobe PDF format only. Accessible versions, where available, can be supplied on request from email@example.com.
2018 information releases
- Discontinuation of Aspire Scholarships Cabinet paper
- Education (Teaching Council of Aotearoa) Amendment Bill Cabinet Paper
- Education Amendment Bill 2018
- Cohort entry options for children aged five and over
- Education Portfolio Work Programme
- Background reading for a review of Tomorrow's Schools
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic Capital Injection and Debt Write Off cabinet paper
- Partnership Schools | Kura Hourua information releases
Information releases from 2012 to 2017
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback